What is Jesus Jam Texas?
A FREE Christian concert in Ruth Eakin Theatre in W.M. Brook Park on Memorial Day (May 26, 2014) in Lampasas, TX. Jesus Jam Texas is an all day Benefit for the Wounded Warrior Project
The event starts at 10 a.m. [CT] and lasts until approximately 10 p.m. [CT]. Karaoke/Open Mic will be from 10 a.m. to approximately 12 noon.
What should I bring to Jesus Jam Texas?
- Lawn chair(s) to sit in
- Sunscreen and/or a hat to shield the sun
- Cool, comfortable clothing
- Money for Wounded Warrior Project donations
- Cell phone or digital camera(s) to record and share #JesusJamTX on social media
What will happen at Jesus Jam Texas?
Christians will sing, play, preach and pray! Expect all of the following...
- Praise and Worship
- Fun and Fellowship for all ages
- Christian Music: R&B, Bluegrass, Southern Gospel, Rap, Worship, Contemporary
- Personal Testimonies
- Preaching and Teaching
- Karaoke and Open Mic
- Prayer and Personal Ministry Time
- FREE Food and Beverages will be served
- Lampasas Spring of Grace Riders will set up a hospitality booth
- The National Guard will set up a tent
- The Holy Rollerz Car Club of Killeen will have cars on display
- Fundraising for the Wounded Warrior Project throughout the event